At least if you spend $48 to read your own article you can be sure you are getting your money's worth ;-)

Seriously, I'm upset about PRISM and the ACS, I just hope they fall flat on their face. I wonder who could have the clout to lobby for the other side. Maybe the Union of Concerned Scientists over here?

David