Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 17:05:23 -0800
From: Rex Tener <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: BMW UUC List <bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com>
Cc: Rex Tener <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Pennsylvania Auto Auction results?

I am looking at used 2006 M3 that was purchased by a BMW dealer a few
months ago at an auto auction in Pennsylvania.  Is there any way to
determine what the dealer paid for it?  Like most people, I am
willing to pay the dealer a fair profit and the cost of the CPO
process, I just don't want to pay $10K or $15K over, which their list
price indicates ...

Thanks,

Rex