Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 21:18:10 -0500
From: KMS- Brett Anderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: UUC Digest <bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com>
Subject: S70 V12/6spd for sale

I have a customer who wants me to remove the engine/trans from his car
in order to do something different.

Engine is an S70 5.6 litre V12 from a 1995 E31 850CSi, with about 95K
miles on it.  Transmission is from the same vehicle, but only has about
60K miles on it (was replaced under warranty at 35K miles).   Engine has
extrude honed intake manifolds and Dinan software. Looking in the
vicinity of $14K for engine/trans.

Same customer also has a 530i for sale, Body/interior are essentially
mint condition, black with tan interior, with a stock M70 V12 and auto
trans. This is a KMS conversion. About 100K miles on engine/trans.
Looking for $16K or best offer.

These items will be available just after the first of the year.  Let me
know if you're interested.

Thanks

Brett Anderson
KMS-Koala Motorsport
www.bmwdiffs.com
(440) 564 7574
9988 Kinsman Rd
Novelty, OH 44072
(Near Cleveland)

[...]

Search the ARCHIVES:http://www.mail-archive.com/bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com

In memory of Michel Potheau - friend, enthusiast, founder of the BMW CCA.

UUC Motorwerks - BMW Performance Fine-tuning and home of the Ultimate Short
Shifter - accept no substitutes!
908-874-9092 . http://www.uucmotorwerks.com