Hi Andreas,

        As you know, I'm a fan of you & your work on improving LibreOffice.

        What you write is (I assume) intended as humorous, but doesn't seem a
terribly fair characterization from many angles.

        I'm rather encouraged that lots of board members want to make TDF a
safe place for diverse people to get involved and interact,
that seems like a good thing to me.

        I'm also -extremely- grateful for everyone who steps up to volunteer
their time to help take part in our governance - they rock!

        In general it seems to me that "If you look for the bad in people
expecting to find it, you surely will." - I'd love instead to
see concrete contributions and suggestions for positive change here. I'd like
to talk some of those over with you, please don't
hesitate to give me a call.

        Hope all's well,

                Michael.

--