Hi Michael,

Am 29.11.19 um 10:59 schrieb Michael Meeks:
> Hi Andreas,
>
>       As you know, I'm a fan of you & your work on improving LibreOffice.

thank you. I know that.

But as you know there were some behaviors from key TDF members which
throw me out of the project. I worked only voluntary and since Feb. 2018
as pure volunteer.
I enjoyed the view on TDF from a pure volunteer since then with all
features ;-)
And I got a more balanced view (different from the view from the inner
circle).

>       What you write is (I assume) intended as humorous, but doesn't seem a
> terribly fair characterization from many angles.

In some cases it's a bit of humor (not common for Germans?).

>       I'm rather encouraged that lots of board members want to make TDF a
> safe place for diverse people to get involved and interact,
> that seems like a good thing to me.
>
>       I'm also -extremely- grateful for everyone who steps up to volunteer
> their time to help take part in our governance - they rock!

It's always fine to have volunteers which stand for running the
governance. But I'm a fan of real and wide spread diversity among them.
If you have a look into the statutes of TDF
and the spirit between the lines you will see this as the DNA of the
foundation.
From my current perspective I would change ยง 8 IV S. 2 of the statutes
from 'one third of the members' to 'one member'. But this is only my own
opinion.

> (...)
>
>       Hope all's well,
Yes and I got more time for spare time activities others than reading
emails, coding and server / website administration ;-)

And I had also to spend a lot of energy to get into new topics of my
payed job.

Kind regards,
Andreas