Hi all,

I think it is just fair to add some small details about the how a CoI should be processed as food for thoughts and only for the sake of the argument.

Il 02/06/22 12:32, Jan Holesovsky ha scritto:
Thus I'd
expect that this CoI should be solved asap and the appropriate
measures
taken  to prevent TDF from further damage.

Are you, a TDF non-member, actually asking me, an _elected_ Board
Member, to step down?  That is a very ridiculous demand.

Removing a CoI does *not* need to result in a stepping down of a director, nor there is the provision to do so. The Rules of Procedures for the Board of Directors [1] and specifically the 1.3.2 version of the CoI Policy that was amended just this year and that is linked at that page are some nice starting points.

Andreas also addressed the whole Board, not directly Jan Holesovsky.

As per ยง8.4 of the Statutes, "The Board of Directors prevents possible conflicts of interest within the foundation." and that statement is binding to the public (since it is in our Statutes), not only if complaints come from members of the Foundation or the community.

I'm explicitly being silent on the main topic of the thread or the alleged CoI (for the latter, it is responsibility of the Board, not Jan's nor Emiliano's, to determine if it exists).

Cheers,

[1]: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_rules
--
Emiliano Vavassori