I have an online photo album that all my friends and family use to share
photos and comments on these photos with each other.  It's fairly robust,
and was [EMAIL PROTECTED] fun to create.  But that is the ultimate destination
for her
pictures.
She has a digital camera and might be able to swing the use of a FTP
client.  But the idea of this is that everyone is lazy and busy.  So I
need to make this dreafully easy for the uploader or uploads will not
occur.  Sad but true.

--Alex