Alex Brelsfoard wrote:
Yeah, I'm not too excited about creating a connection to a user's desktop
to browse it either.  But since there's no easy way to send multiple file
addresses through html I'm running out of options.

One of the online photo processors (ofofo maybe?) used to have a java "droplet" of some sort where you'd crank it up and just drop images onto it. It was slick when it worked, but it was a little flakey.

And, yeah (you'll love this), my mother uses a Mac.  And I was hoping to
make this whole procedure platform independent.  I know I could be wishing
upon a star here.  But I gotta try.

Hrm. The easiest thing, by a huge long shot, would be for her to have a .mac account and just use iPhoto.

Okay, maybe not the cheapest ($100/yr).

But she'd really point and click pretty effortlessly.

Assuming, of course, that your goal is just for her to be able to share
photos.

I know, it's not as satisfying as writing your own solution.  But it is
really the seamless and easy solution.

It's not what I do with my own photos.  But if my mom were wanting to
share photos, that's what I'd have her do.

--d