Erik Reuter wrote:
Do you have any idea how....ummmm....do you have any idea how to
make a really good chocolate chip cookie?

Le Dimanche 3 novembre 2002, à 08:58 , Jim Sharkey a écrit :
No, but my wife does. Every year on the day before Thanksgiving, she and her father spend the
evening making about a jillion chocolate chip cookies for the holidays. The best part is that I get
to sit next to the cooling rack with a large glass of milk and, um, weed out the weak and unfit from
the herd. ;-)
It's a hard job, but someone's got to do it. Let me know if ever you can't handle it anymore and
need some help.

Jean-Louis, Cookie culler extraordinaire