At 07:58 AM 11/3/02, Jim Sharkey wrote:

Erik Reuter wrote:

>Do you have any idea how....ummmm....do you have any idea how to
>make a really good chocolate chip cookie?

No, but my wife does. Every year on the day before Thanksgiving, she and her father spend the evening making about a jillion chocolate chip cookies for the holidays. The best part is that I get to sit next to the cooling rack with a large glass of milk and, um, weed out the weak and unfit from the herd. ;-)

My mother always made a batch of bon-bon-type candy, with coconut inside and chocolate coating.

Arguably a better use of the dining room table than as a support for computer equipment.

Sigh . . .

--Ronn! :)

I always knew that I would see the first man on the Moon.
I never dreamed that I would see the last.
--Dr. Jerry Pournelle