At 21:54 04-01-2003 -0600, Robert Seeberger wrote:

http://www.newsmax.com/adv/poist.shtml
<snip quote>

That conservatives tolerate, and even openly encourage such crap is the
main reason I would never vote republican. I can appreciate and even agree
with (sometimes) conservative criticisms of the left, but the openly
willful ignorance and the acceptance of such stupidity really piss me off.

I cant see myself taking conservatives seriously when they allow themselves
to be represented by such morons.
So, while they criticise science for not (yet) being able to prove the Big Bang Theory, do these morons actually have proof for their theory that the universe was created by the entity they call "God"?

Jeroen "Question on a cosmic scale" van Baardwijk

LEGAL NOTICE:
By replying to this message, you understand and accept that your replies (both on-list and off-list) may be published on-line and in any other form, and that I cannot and shall not be held responsible for any negative consequences (monetary and otherwise) this may have for you.