Julia Thompson wrote:

> Sonja van Baardwijk-Holten wrote:
> >
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> > > Unless I get a pillow, I will not reread The Uplift War even once while lying
> > > on a blackboard.
> > >
> > > Besides, they are green nowadays.
> >
> > Blackboards come in all kinds of colors now a days. So far I've seen green,
> > yellow, red, blue, fucia, purple and even black. I thought I'd share that trivia
> > with y'all. I bought the black blackboard paint but I was awfully tempted to go
> > for the red one. Then again since it is for Tom I could resist... barely. ;o)
> >
> > Sonja
> > GCU: Pick a color any color :o)
>
> Can you get it in orange?  :)

I suppose if you mix the yellow and the red you'd get orange. I think I might have
seen some orange blackboard paint (albeit that the paint wasn't really intended to be
used on a blackboard, more like a very matt finish for doors and the such). I'm not
sure though if it would be doable to mix blackboard paints and still get a good
result. The best paint is spray finish so the resulting finish would probably artistic
(meaning very uneaven :o)).  But please don't give them any idea's. In the Netherlands
we have already so much strange orange objects propping up their ugly head around 29
april that it is more then enough without blackboards being under attack as well. ;o).

Sonja <grin>