--- Dan Minette <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm not saying that Bush is a racist.  He probably
> isn't.  I'd put money on
> a straight up bet against him being an old fashioned
> Texas racist.  But,
> Trent saying that things would have been better if
> Strom had won instead of
> Harry wasn't an accident.  The only problem is that
> he got caught with the
> wrong people hearing it.
>
> Dan M.

Sure - but the Republican Party removed him from
power, very much to its credit.  Jesse "Himeytown"
Jackson is doing okay, by contrast.  Al "Tawana
Brawley" Sharpton is kowtowed to by Democrats every
day.  And, as I've already mentioned, Robert "White
N-----" Byrd is one of the leaders of the Democratic
Party.  The modern record of the Democratic Party is
every bit as bad, despite the disgraceful heritage of
Nixon's southern strategy.

=====
Gautam Mukunda
[EMAIL PROTECTED]