On Sun, Feb 15, 2004 at 01:11:26PM -0600, Dan Minette wrote:

> From: "Erik Reuter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> > If my questions were "sharp castigation", then his statement was a lot
> > more than an "expression of concern".
>
> Nah.

Yah. You are applying a double-standard. Literally, I was asking
questions. Literally, he was stating his feelings. One had to read the
implications to come up with more. And the implications were definitely
there in both cases.

Your double standard sounds like the response I often hear from
religious people who can't reconcile their rationality with their
irrationality.

--
Erik Reuter   http://www.erikreuter.net/