Perfectly true, anyone can be a grunt, however when your in the middle
of no where, have no backup, and need to get the job done what do you
do? "Though you fly in the clouds, a marine is a grunt first." The 58th
was heralded as the best of the best. To me they were flying grunts,
more then once the played in the dirt. A necessity then, more so then
now, with the earth at the edge of defeat and loosing more men/women
then we can replace even through invitro's it comes to a point that
everyone no matter how trained must do the lowliest job. Of course that
is my opinion.