----- Original Message -----
From: "Gary Denton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2004 4:38 PM
Subject: Re: Disturbing evidence of torture

> On Wed, 5 May 2004 15:34:34 -0500, Dan Minette
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >  That lack of control in the prison would
> > > all G. Gordon Liddy types to strut their stuff and give wink and nod
> > orders
> > ^^^^
> > allow
>
> Absolutely, and you are overlooking that the general wasn';t even
> allowed in that part of the prison.  This is the ultramacho CIA types
> that have been active since the 50's being given free access to run
> wild and have the Army in a support rule and the Army getting the
> blame if anything leaks out.

I read the report that is the source of most information and didn't see any
indication that she wasn't allowed in that part of the prison.  I certainly
got the impression that she didn't practice management by walking around,
but nothing, including her statements, that indicated that she would have
been stopped from entering. That she wasn't in charge, yes; but not that
she wasn't allowed in.

Dan M.