--- Warren Ockrassa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Which is even more disgusting, since half of them
> were AROUND when Viet
> Nam was taking place. How pig-stupid ass-backwards
> do you have to be to
> not even recall the lessons of history you've lived
> through?
>
> --
> Warren Ockrassa, Publisher/Editor, nightwares Books

Wow, Warren, political scientists, historians, and
just about everyone else have been discussing Vietnam
for thirty years, trying to figure out exactly what
the "lessons of Vietnam" are - and you know for sure
what we can learn from that war?  Pray tell, do share
them with us.

=====
Gautam Mukunda
[EMAIL PROTECTED]