It will have to be addressed by some sort of health care rationing.  The
only question is when and how. We may not be there now, but there will be a
point at which we cannot afford to give the best health care that's
available to everyone....even if that's the focus of the entire economy.

How we do that rationing is a very difficult decision.  This is one reason
that I think we should start working towards the most reasonable rationing
system we can have as soon as possible.

Dan M.