>Maybe the posts have dropped off because people got so damn sick of your
>monotonous posts.

Or maybe it was because each one of his "monotonous posts" elicit dozens of
everyone's responses to William, and the energy that goes into villainizing him
to be much more annoying than anything he's posted.  Perhaps if people just
ignored his posts and used that time to post something interesting of their
own, their would be something worthwhile going on here.

Just a thought.

Olin