On 19 Oct 2008, at 22:15, Dave Land wrote:

> William,
>
> Nick never threatened to censor you, however much you wish to
> interpret
> his email that way. He expressed concern "that your posts were a
> distraction and offensive to some who might otherwise participate"
>
> Seems he was right.
>
> Maybe the posts have dropped off because people got so damn sick of
> your
> monotonous posts. There wasn't anything interesting happening here,
> thanks to your monomania about religion, so they found more
> interesting
> things to do that listen to your repetitive drone.

As an experiment I ceased posting on the topic of religion at that time.

> We all can observe that posts on this list have, subsequent to your
> ceaseless drivel, declined precipitously.

So my posts obviously didn't contribute to that decline since I
stopped making them. That leaves Nick's threats of censorship as an
explanation.

Logical Maru

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit
atrocities." ~Voltaire.