On Tue, Jul 06, 2004 at 11:31:21AM -0700, Davd Brin wrote:

> The American people did NOT elect those bozos in 2000.  They
> absolutely and decisively voted, by a clear majority, for the
> "liberal" side in 2000.

If you're going to play that game, then I will rephrase the question.
How do you explain that millions voted for Bush?

And you didn't answer the second question which is more relevant. If
voters pay attention to the quality of planning, strategy, diplomacy,
foreign policy, etc. of the Pres and VP candidates, then why in the
world would they vote for Bush again in November?

--
Erik Reuter   http://www.erikreuter.net/