> Sounds like a lot to me

It is London and near Heathrow, so cheap is unlikely. I'm suprised Jo has found any camping. £5/person/night does sound on the high side, but it's still a lot cheaper than B+B or the local Hotels (Heathrow Hilton etc).

> it will end up costing us £285 to enter the team

I think you have an odd way of looking at things to include the cost of accomodation in your calculations for the team entry. Surely accomodation cost is a personal thing - some people might have friends in London (*), or want a B+B.

> Is there a limit to what profit TD's can make from a tournament?

Profteering? - £145 for a tournament doesn't sound excessive at all. And you can choose whatever accomodation you want, cheaper if you can find it.

* - being London (10 million people) there's a much better chance of this