I must say I agree with Matt. If the members of the
UKU get to vote on who represents them surely we
should be consulted on where something like and awards
dinner should take place, some where like Birmingham
would be perfect as it litteraly is in the centre of
the country, plus London prices are a joke, especially
when you have to add on transport, accomadation and
the like. So why not having a bidding system for the
awards similar to the tours and see if it works??

Jam
Tenacious Devon #1