Guess what, kids?

I think Alia's right. So there.

There are times when decisions have to be made quite quickly and as much fun as these
BD discussions are it's not always practical to use that option.

So, ok, this year we've chosen London for the AGM and dinner. With the way that
Ultimate works we all know that it would never be in the same place next time round -
for all the reasons that you have pointed out - or ever again.

As with everything we have to start somewhere, but, if you really want to make a point
(or several) why not come to the AGM and have a delectable day of discussions, dinner,
drinks and dancing. Doesn't get much better than that. And DJ Tom Styles will be on
the decks...

C'mon what are you waiting for?!?

Char.xx

And if you're really nice to those people who live in London you might even get a bed
for the night.