Thanks Matt,

It is always good to actually get feedback - even when it is negative.
Unfortunately it is too late to change anything this year and it's a shame
we didn't get more feedback earlier in the year.  The dinner/conference was
first suggested in the Member Update sent on the 14th March this year
(www.ukultimate.com/member_update/march_2004.aspx).   We will take your
suggestion on board for next year and ask for more venue suggestions.  It is
impossible to keep everyone happy all of the time and all we can do is learn
and keep trying to do things better.

In the meantime I hope that those of you that can make the effort to travel
to the dinner will do so! As Alia says there are more than enough Ultimate
players in or near London for us to put together a really good night.  Some
of us are travelling down from Edinburgh and are looking forward to the
first ever Awards dinner.

Anyway, hopefully see many of you at the conference if not the dinner!

Barry

PS If you have registered on ukultimate.com and you are not getting the
monthly Member Update emails then please check that your email address is
correct (by logging into www.ukultimate.com).