Hi George,

I agree that smaller teams do find it difficult to commit
early, but I think that Hannah's point was that the bigger
teams could and should follow Leed's example and pay their
club earlier, allowing for early payment at tournaments.

Tour 1 in Bristol shows that one way to get more pitch time
available is to start earlier. Our team managed to survive
an early Sunday start and win their 8am game. I hope that
there are other teams currently in the B Tour that would
also choose to get up early if it meant better length
games.

There have been a few suggestion of B Tour teams being
ripped off (or at least getting fewer minutes for their
entry fee). While it might please some B Tour teams to get
better value for money, I don't want a discount for less
playing time. Instead I'd would prefer to get longer games
that would give us useful insight into the effort and
commitment required to survive in the A Tour.

Possum
UTB #3

p.s. The spelling, grammar and views in this email are
solely my own and don't neccessarily reflect those of my
team mates.