I think that more than two regions (north/south) does
not make a lot of sense.

If tour venues are well chosen and events are well
distributed in the calendar, teams will have time to
arrange convenient and cheap transport and
accommodation.

I think that this year Birmingham has been the best
event:

- Good fields
- Cheap accommodation (onsite camping and proper beds
in the university residences for 20 pounds per night)
- Location. From most places in the UK you can take a
train or drive to Birmingham.

-d

--- Adam Batchelor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This is a small island with a great ultimate
> comunity. There is no need to
> seperate regions as this will seperate the comunity
> and the distances are
> not very large when taken in the grand scheme of
> things!
> Ad

   Daniel Dui                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                     skype: danieldui

             BULAFlow, Israel, 5-9 October 2005
             Beach Ultimate and Freestyle Event
             http://beachultimate.org/bulaflow/