I think this is slightly unfair on Ltd Release and BAF who came 4th and 5th respectively. Both teams played very well in the games I saw and the UK communitee should be proud of their achievements in the mixed division. While more success in the mixed division is still obviously possible the UK mixed teams have improved on the 6th and 7th obtained at EUCC 2001 in Prague.

Just a thought
Jo

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

At Euros we had great success in the open and women's division and our
masters team was the only team to bring back a medal from the worlds in
2004. However we have failed to make the same impact in the mixed division.
This needs to be and should be and should be addressed. Lets make the UK a
leader in all aspects ultimate.