Setting up a inverted V multiband dipole 30 feet in the air and was
wondering should I orient the wires to begin with so broadside to the
dipole is North and South  or should I orient it for East and West
broadside?  I do know that broadside is where most of my signals will come
from...or does it really matter??  Also usually one sets up dipoles wires
so the combined asmith is close to 180 degrees.  Can I do a 90 degree
combined asmith......  or will that decrease my signals?
Thank you for your thoughts guys, I appreciate it!

Gayle Dotts
KF5LVZ