Gayle.
    I am also putting up an inverted V 80 meter wire Die  pole and was
going to ask the same question. My lot points to all four points of  the
compass. North, East, South, West. So what is the best direction to point  the
ends
of the wire and does it have to be 180 degs or can one leg be off  center
of the end? I know that the ends do not radiate well so if I go NW and SE
would that be the best.

Gerald Muller K9GEM
gmuller...@aol.com

In a message dated 5/7/2017 8:18:17 P.M. Central Daylight Time,