Totally agree. Not sure what I am these days, but since I saw the handwriting
on the wall for my O&G process engineer career, I have been transitioning to
DA. Anyways, I agree. This may be a cool open source project for GitHub.So,
before developing the software, develop the data stream. Right on. Mark N5PRD

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, March 10, 2021, 11:47 AM, John Brockus via BVARC