I agree with Anthony about building it yourself. I have built a couple
from parts and I prefer them over the kits that I have built.

With regard to the antenna analyzer, this is what I am using and it is fine
for my needs - https://amzn.to/46A5mYk  I would encourage you to watch some
YouTube videos on how to calibrate it prior to use.

David Morefield

Owner - Fluffyshotme Photography

*da...@fluffyshotme.com <da...@fluffyshotme.com>*

281-960-5253 mobile