Many thanks everyone for your suggestions and advice.

Venkata – Thanks for suggesting vertical antenna. I will certainly consider it.
My concern regarding verticals is the footprint required to accommodate
sufficient length of radials.  Your thoughts are welcome.

Rudy – Unfortunately, I won’t be able to accommodate the longer wire length
(~132 ft) required to go up to 80m in my backyard. So, a loading coil is
probably the only option for me.

Anthony – Many thanks for suggesting building it myself. I have decided to do
just that. I will reach out to you for help.

David M. – Many thanks for suggesting NanoVNA-H4 antenna analyzer. It is good
to hear it works well for you. Anthony thought it was a good choice as well.

David K.  – It is great to hear EFHW antenna is working out well for you. I
plan to build one. Running it along roof ridge vent is a great idea. I will
think about how I can accommodate that.

Jeff – I greatly appreciate the YouTube link. It is very useful.

                I am planning to be at the next BVARC POTA event at Galveston
Island State Park later this month. Since I don’t have a HF rig yet, POTA will
be a good opportunity to try out my antenna if I can build it before the event.

73,

Amal – KT5AC