On Sat, 2007-08-04 at 20:56 -0500, Robert Citek wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Anyone know what browsers under Linux will work to register with AT&T?

Don't know for sure that Opera will work all the way through the
process, but ...

> - connect to http://204.60.203.227/register/
> - on the Member Agreement page, click on Agree
> - on the Membership Identification page, check box 2: "NO. I do
not ..."
> - enter 12344567890 for the phone number
> - click on Next

At this point, I get what's on the attached screenshot (if attachments
get stripped out, no worries, I posted it here):
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g154/reallywannaknow/att-signup/Screenshot-1.png

Basically, it asks me for [EMAIL PROTECTED] and PASSWORD.  I am
currently running Ubuntu 6.06 and the web browser is Opera 9.20, Build
636, platform Linux, system i686, 2.6.15-28-386, Qt library 3.3.6, with
Java Runtime Environment installed.

t.
--
*** Propositions arrived at purely by logical
    means are completely empty as regards