Pedro Nevado wrote:

I think the problem is that you have not an appender-ref entry in your
configuration. See below.

<!--Logger for Cactus.-->
<logger name="org.apache.cactus">
       <level value="debug"/>
       <appender-ref ref="FILE_LOG"/>
</logger>

Agh, this project is frying my brain. Of course I have that line; I wasn't capable of copying the one line into this friggin' post.

So, _with_ the line, how do you get that error message. Understand I'm stupid enough to have done _anything_ wrong, including configure NetBeans wrong, or use its bundled Tomcat, or leave out some silly Jar file...

--
 Phlip
 http://www.greencheese.org/ZeekLand  <-- NOT a blog!!!