De: Phlip [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: sábado, 17 de septiembre de 2005 13:11
Para: Cactus Users List
Asunto: Re: How to turn on logging?

Pedro Nevado wrote:

> I think the problem is that you have not an appender-ref entry in your
> configuration. See below.

> <!--Logger for Cactus.-->
> <logger name="org.apache.cactus">
>        <level value="debug"/>
>        <appender-ref ref="FILE_LOG"/>
> </logger>

Agh, this project is frying my brain. Of course I have that line; I wasn't
capable of copying the one line into this friggin' post.

So, _with_ the line, how do you get that error message. Understand I'm
stupid enough to have done _anything_ wrong, including configure NetBeans
wrong, or use its bundled Tomcat, or leave out some silly Jar file...

--
  Phlip
  http://www.greencheese.org/ZeekLand  <-- NOT a blog!!!