Ok, this is weird.

I found this tutorial on doing searches.
http://mrphp.com.au/code/search-forms-cakephp

That's good.  Now, this is my Model:
http://bin.cakephp.org/view/1495255597
http://bin.cakephp.org/view/814828491
Controller:
http://bin.cakephp.org/view/1212386780

Now, when I run the search based on someone, I get something like this:
Missing Controller

*Error: **ProvidersController* could not be found.

*Error: *Create the class *ProvidersController* below in file:
app\controllers\providers_controller.php

<?php
class ProvidersController extends AppController {

        var $name = 'Providers';
}
?>

*Notice: *If you want to customize this error message, create
app\views\errors\missing_controller.ctp
Now, I don't have Providers, I have Provider (singular only), so where is it
getting the plural from?

On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 12:30 PM, Yves S. Garret <yoursurrogate...@gmail.com