Did you change anything? This is 1.3, right?

The filename should be providers_controller.php
Change the code as per my post below.
The view should be in /app/views/providers/
Add $var $name = 'Provider'; to the beginning of the Provider model file.

Jeremy Burns
Class Outfit

http://www.classoutfit.com