I like and support the idea...

To be honest, my skill is not really good enough compared to some of you but
I want to be involved in this project. I have 2 application built using
CakePHP, and I think CakePHP is such a great framework to learn.

Being in this team, will improved my programming skill generally and CakePHP
in particular.

I want make -even small- contribution in this project.

So, if this project is ready to roll..let me know :)