Sliv, thank you for being a voice of reason and contributing to
CakePHP in a great way. I am sure Felix would have the same message,
if he were paying attention.

For me, it is time to remove this thread. It is not related to CakePHP
support which is the mission of the group. Also, please do not refer
to this project as "CakePlus". It has nothing to do with the Cake
project other than the fact that it plans to use the hard work of the
CakePHP community for its own purposes.

For those of you who want to be part of CakePHP, please feel free to
contact me. As Sliv stated, we are always looking for people who are
willing to write tests, patches, docs, etc. We are not looking for
people who want to contribute to the project because they "need" a
particular feature. Contributors look first to help the community and
only in that way do they expect to be helping themselves.

Bake on.