I can assure you that the tone wasn't sneering or cocky, it was a
sincere, constructive proposal. If you don't like my idea, then shoot
it down. No hard feelings.

To me, FlaggedRevs seems to make using a wiki all the more attractive.
I have suggested abandoning the progressive chapter-breakdown and
partitioning large pages, but hadn't (to my knowledge) received any
clear specific responses on it. I have suggested using a wiki before,
but the main objection I heard was that it once before became
unmanageable due to users having the ability to immediately change
live content. People were apparently adding unreliable information,
too. These past few days I have successfully integrated the
FlaggedRevs extension into my own Theopedia.com wiki. It prompted me
to write the proposal. I'm aware of the whole "we tried a wiki and it
didn't work" issue, but FlaggedRevs seems to be a great solution to
the problems you were having before.

Anyways, you guys have voiced your rejection of the wiki+FlaggedRevs
idea vehemently and clearly. No need to send any hounds or unholster
your guns. :-)