I don't think any dance forces flirtation; some just allow it more than
others, and there's nothing wrong with having an event that's focused on
these dances for people who want to seek them out.  It's been done at
larger festivals like Flurry in the past, and it sounds like that's what
the original poster intends.  Those who prefer not to flirt can skip these
occasional events in the same way that those who prefer dances with swings
might skip a session of chestnuts, and you can always simply treat a gypsy
as a hands-free allemande or a mad robin as a do-si-do with a different
facing if you prefer.