On Wed, Apr 03, 2013, Rickey Holt wrote:

> I am looking for dances where men are flirting with men and/or women
> flirting with women, but not because it is a gender free evening. In my
> expereince, same sex interactions in dances often increase the dancers
> energy.

Other than dances with same-sex gypsy, I can't think of any off the top
of my head.  (Again, with the caveat that I pay little attention to
specific dances.)

What you might consider doing is guiding the dancers to the flirting
possibilities in existing dances.  For example, in same-sex allemande,
look at the person you're dancing with instead of looking ahead to the
next move.  There are also same-sex flourishes, such as spinning when
meeting in a hey.
--
Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6                        http://rule6.info/