Mauri Niemi wrote:

Hello,

We have also a big HIV/AIDS program and they need a program for it. We are now working on other features but with the co-operation of others we would like to use Care2x also for that program.
When we are developing Care2x we are making a single computer system for small clinics and I do not see it a problem. At the same time we are doing it to fit for bigger hospitals.

Have you already developed something for the AIDS program in Care2x? What are the most important features you are lacking in care2x for doing the HIV/AIDS program with it?

On administrative lever it is possible to hide so much unnecessary information that we hope to use the same for both.

That is true. So that rules out the first Disadvantage quoted below.
I was also not planning to remove those modules/functionalitities from care2x, i was planning to disable them upon installation.

Mauri Niemi