Hi Mark I have Recently customized Care2x for Delhi
Based Hospital,India
I will be there to help you out as for as code is
concerned
let me know other development firms who need the
proffesionals who have worked on care2x.
Those who need payed programmers.

Sumeet Sawhney
IBM-db2 Certified Professional