Hi Kajal,
Sounds good,  we will need all the help

I will try to make a first design of the functionalities of the module,
I hope that Mark can help to review it to result in a good design
document.
Implementation can start when the design fase is finished. (maybe end of
september?)

greetz

On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 01:11:28 -0700 (PDT), "Kajal Patel"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
> Hi Mark,
>
>      I would like to join you in the development of this ARV module. If
>      you can send me the specifications then i can work it out.
>
> Regards,
> Kajal Patel
> Mumbai, India
>
> Mark Painter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi
>
> There is a huge need for ARV HIS in South Africa and probably in many
> other
> places in the world. Our area is about to pilot a commercial program
> (web-based, Oracle, Java).
>
> Care2x has all the building blocks required for ARV - what is required is
> specific front end GUI. There would also need to be some specific tables
> added (WHO classification, etc).
>
> IMHO Care2x is too flexible (if that can be possible) for the average
> user,
> especially for something like ARV therapy.
>
> > Is any-one interested in helping me to create the ART module?
>
> I could help with some design and UI issues, but don't have time or skill
> help with coding.
>
> Mark Painter
> East London, South Africa

  Somethingswrongwithmyspacebar