On 2 Sep 2004 at 9:46, Roel De Meester wrote:

> Have you already developed something for the AIDS program in Care2x? What
> are the most important features you are lacking in care2x for doing the
> HIV/AIDS program with it?
I have not been involved in the AIDS program. They had their own program which is not
very userfriendly and I do not like the idea that several programs will be installed
in our
system which will only confuse the users.
But I am waiting for response from the responsible ones about requirements.
Mauri Niemi

MD, Information Officer
ELCT Health Department