Hi Matthew,
we'll very happy to cooperate with you and obviosly with cared2x
developemnt team.
At this time we are studing a "single sign on" module for care2x.
We are looking at kerberos5 and/or LDAP.
moreover we are testing care2x with postgressql DB and we have some
problem with it.
Maybe this is a stupid question, but I have not still understood how
access the development version of care2x (CVS server?)
Can you help me?
Ciao
Alessio

--