You guys rock!

Only problem I have is I am still not seeing anything new in my logs. I
am seeing the same behavior as with the last version.

Thank you so much for the assistance.

Jeff

Scott Battaglia wrote:
> [...]
>
> Jeff
>
> Scott Battaglia wrote:
>> I don't know much about it but there's no reason it shouldn't
> work.  It
>> doesn't look like there any instructions to tell you to add it to the
>> web flow though.
>

>> On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 12:03 PM, Jeff Chapin <jeff.cha...@uni.edu
> <mailto:jeff.cha...@uni.edu>
>> <mailto:jeff.cha...@uni.edu <mailto:jeff.cha...@uni.edu>>> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>
>> I am using CAS 3.3.5, and I have tried to get LDAP password policy
>> enforcement running, as per
>
> http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/display/CASUM/LDAP+Password+Policy+Enforcement.
>
>> I have cranked logging as follows:
>> log4j.logger.org.jasig.cas.services=INFO
>> log4j.logger.org.jasig.cas.web.flow=DEBUG
>
> log4j.logger.org.jasig.cas.adaptors.ldap.LdapPasswordWarningCheck=DEBUG
>> log4j.logger.org.jasig.cas.adaptors=DEBUG
>> , other than that, the logging is identical to the Logging page on
>> the wiki.
>
>> Here are the only logs that are currently appearing:
>
>> 2010-02-10 10:58:58,550 INFO
>> [org.jasig.cas.adaptors.ldap.LdapPasswordWarningCheck] - <Search
> Filter:
>> 'cn=%u'>
>> 2010-02-10 10:58:58,551 INFO
>> [org.jasig.cas.adaptors.ldap.LdapPasswordWarningCheck] - <Expire Date
>> Attribute: 'pwdchangedtime'>
>> 2010-02-10 10:58:58,551 INFO
>> [org.jasig.cas.adaptors.ldap.LdapPasswordWarningCheck] - <Warning Days
>> Attribute: 'passwordwarningdays'>
>> 2010-02-10 10:58:58,551 INFO
>> [org.jasig.cas.adaptors.ldap.LdapPasswordWarningCheck] - <Default
>> Warning Days: '-1'>
>> 2010-02-10 10:58:58,551 INFO
>> [org.jasig.cas.adaptors.ldap.LdapPasswordWarningCheck] - <Date format:
>> 'yyyyMMddHHmmss'z''>
>> 2010-02-10 10:58:58,551 INFO
>> [org.jasig.cas.adaptors.ldap.LdapPasswordWarningCheck] - <LDAP Search
>> Base: 'cn=Users,dc=collab,dc=uni,dc=edu'>
>> 2010-02-10 10:58:58,553 DEBUG
>> [org.jasig.cas.web.flow.PasswordWarningCheckAction] - <inited with
>
> passwordWarningChecker='org.jasig.cas.adaptors.ldap.LdapPasswordWarningCheck'>
>
>> As well as a mention to the bean in the following line.
>
>> 2010-02-10 10:58:58,771 INFO
>
> [org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory] -
>> <Pre-instantiating singletons in
>
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.defaultlistablebeanfact...@3052ce:
>
>> It appears to me that the PasswordWarningCheck is not even firing -- I
>> would expect much more logging output that this.
>
>> As an aside, I put -1 as the Warning days, as out LDAP server (Oracle
>> OID) currently only reports the time the password was last
> changed, not
>> when it expires. I have tried positive values with no difference
> in the
>> results.
>
>> Am I missing something, or is this code simply incompatible with the

- --
You are currently subscribed to cas-user@lists.jasig.org
<mailto:cas-user@lists.jasig.org> as: scott.battag...@gmail.com
<mailto:scott.battag...@gmail.com>

> jeff.cha...@uni.edu

- --
Jeff Chapin,
Assistant Systems/Applications Administrator
ITS-IS, University of Northern Iowa
Phone: 319-273-3162 Email: jeff.cha...@uni.edu