Hi Dave,

I think you are right that I found the place to do it, but I don't know
what syntax to use to set the environment variable for

netboot=dhcp 0x4000000; setenv bootargs ${bootargs} root='/dev/nfs'
rootpath=${rootpath} ip=dhcp; bootm 0x4000000

I am not sure what needs escaping, etc.  Can I just add single quotes
around the whole and escape the ticks?  I guess I'll play with it.

Regards,
Dale